We are so looking forward to welcoming you to our Open Day at Selwyn Village this Saturday from 10am - 2pm.
Just one of the many great things about living at Selwyn Village is the access to rest home and hospital level care if and when the time comes. What this means, however, is that we do adhere to strict infection prevention protocols to keep our most vulnerable residents in the Village as safe as possible. This should also keep you safe whilst visiting our Village.
What you can expect when you visit Selwyn Village this Saturday from 10am – 2pm
- You will be warmly greeted at the main gate and asked if you are feeling unwell or have any flu like symptoms.
- You will then be directed to a marquee to have a rapid antigen test before entering Selwyn Village common areas.
- While waiting for your test results, we will ask you to sign a health declaration and provide you with an information pack. This will take 15 minutes.
- Hand sanitizer and masks will also be available.
- Upon a negative test result, we will direct you to the Café for tea, coffee or juice to meet the team and start your tour of the Village.
We will do our level best to make this process as painless as possible. And please, do remember to wear your mask while in the Village.
Should you have any questions or wish to seek clarification please contact Selwyn Village Reception on (09) 846 0119 and ask to speak with Anne Ulbrick, Debbie Terei or Cheryl Tolcher.
Thank you for your care and consideration of others and we look forward to meeting you.