If you are recovering from ill health, an operation or when family or a carer go on holiday, you may wish to take a break at Selwyn Village, to ensure you get the care you deserve. Respite Care is subject to availability.
You may prefer to pay privately or talk with your local needs assessor to see what financial support you may be eligible for.
- You will have a private room with your own ensuite*
- Your furnished room will be heated
- All your meals will be prepared onsite with a qualified dietitian overseeing the menu. Special diets are catered for
- Caregivers and a Registered Nurse are onsite 24/7 **except for Kerridge Rest Home where a Registered Nurse is on duty during the day only
- The village chaplain is available to visit and confide in
- Friends and family can visit any time
- You will have access to a variety of activities and access to village amenities
* Subject to availability. Kerridge Rest Home has two rooms that share a central bathroom
Click here to contact Selwyn Village for more information and availability