Village: The Moxon Centre, Selwyn St Andrew's, 43 Bryce Street, Cambridge 3434
Care Services Available: Yes
Viewing instructions: Please call Dawn or Emma on (07) 827 6225 from 9am to 3pm to make an appointment to tour the village and view this fabulous household.
Each household functions like a home, with its own living room and open plan kitchen and large balcony for relaxing. Whanau and friends will be able not just to visit, but also use the household kitchen and even stay overnight.
- its own 24/7 care partners
- its own front door, with a door bell for use after hours
- lounge with fireplace
- dining area (with one large dining table)
- domestic open plan kitchen for staff, residents and whanau to use as they please
- a den or whanau room for residents and families to use during visits, or with whanau to stay overnight complete with (fold-out couch)
- a guest toilet close to the whanau rooms
Has its own ensuite (bidet optional), a generous wardrobe, smart TV with access to SKY TV and Netflix and wifi.
In addition, there is a nurse onsite 24/7 and a small domestic laundry that both residents and families can use should they wish to (a regular commercial laundry service will also be available).