If you are recovering from ill health, an operation or when family or a carer go on holiday, you may wish to take a break at Selwyn St Andrew’s, to ensure you get the care you deserve. Respite Care is subject to availability.
You may prefer to pay privately or talk with your local needs assessor (DSL) to see what financial support you may be eligible for.
- You will have a private room with your own ensuite and smart TV
- Your furnished room will be heated
- You will be in a household of up to 11 other people over the age of 65
- Each household has a lounge and fireplace, dining room, a domestic open plan kitchen and laundry for your use, and a den for whanau to stay as appropriate
- All your meals will be prepared onsite with a qualified dietitian overseeing the menu. Special diets are catered for
- Care partners and a registered nurse are onsite 24/7
- The village chaplain is available to visit and confide in
- Friends and family can visit any time
- You will have access to a variety of activities and access to village amenities including; resident's lounge, opening into an external deck with planters and gardens, multipurpose room for exercises, movies, performances, celebrations, with its own kitchenette, crafts/activities room, cafe and dining (north facing) with an outdoor eating area, professional kitchen to support the cafe and dining areas, shop (dairy/mini-mart), hair salon
A premium room charge of $25 per day (GST inclusive) applies to all rooms at Selwyn St Andrew’s, as of 1 July 2020.
For more information call Carey on (07) 827 6225 or click here to contact Selwyn St Andrew's.